FREE with Current Membership! (See below for schedule)
Non Member Public Skate Fees: Family $11.00, Adult $5.50, Student/Child $3.30
SPECIAL PUBLIC SKATE TIME: Sunday Nov 12th, 2017 @ 3-4pm ~ FREE for community members!
Public Skate Rules:
HELMETS REQUIRED for children/youth under 18.
For safety reasons The CRCA is required to know who is on the ice at all times. Please sign in and or pay at the Main Office. Thank you for your cooperation!
There is no staff on ice supervision. Please no horseplay or tag on ice and respect fellow skaters.
*All times are subject to change or cancellation. Please check screen to confirm Ice surface and dressing room assignments.
For safety reasons The CRCA is required to know who is on the ice at all times.
Please Sign In and or pay at the Main Office. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Full hockey gear is required
- Registration forms must be completed and signed by parent
- Children arriving without completed registration forms will not be allowed to participate (form is available in the Main Office)
- Parent supervisors are required. If no parents stay for Shinny it will be cancelled
- Shinny will be cancelled for inappropriate behavior