The Chestermere Regional Community Association Board of Directors invites you to attend their Annual General Meeting on Thursday Dec 6, 2018 in the Main Hall at 7pm. Come have your say as to the direction of the Recreation Centre. You must have a valid CRCA membership to vote.
View the meeting agenda soon- To be posted by Nov 15th
If you are interested in becoming a part of the board of directors please fill out the nomination package below (seen in red). The CRCA has 2 or more spots open for election including Treasurer and Director at large. Board members attend monthly board meetings and take on additional duties/committees as needed. Board member terms are for 2 years.
Typical duties of a board member:
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s mission and programs
- Keep up to date with issues and trends that affect the organization
- Prepare for meetings by reading agendas, minutes, reports and other documentation required to actively participate in them
- Attend meetings regularly
- Contribute skills and knowledge by participating actively in meetings and committee work
- Make inquiries when clarification or more information is needed
- Understand and monitor the organization’s financial affairs
- Avoid any potential conflicts of interest
- Understand and maintain confidentiality
- Ensure the organization is complying with all legal and regulatory requirements
Completed packages may be delivered to the recreation centre main office during business hours by Fri, Nov 28, 2018 in a sealed envelope marked “Nomination Committee”, or emailed to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org