FREE with Current Membership! (See below for schedule)
Non Member Public Skate Fees: Family $11.00, Adult $5.50, Student/Child $3.30
*Please note – Atom/Peewee shinny time has changed from 2:30pm-3:45pm to 5:00pm – 6:15pm on Fridays for the remainder of July and August.
*Please note that as of Sept 3, 2018 there will be no longer be Friday public skate times. We have added Sunday’s to public skate time instead.
Schedule Valid Sept 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019
Public Skate Rules:
HELMETS strongly recommended for all skaters, especially children/youth under 18.
For safety reasons The CRCA is required to know who is on the ice at all times. Please sign in and or pay at the Main Office. Thank you for your cooperation!
There is no staff on ice supervision. Please no horseplay or tag on ice and respect fellow skaters.
*All times are subject to change or cancellation. Please check screen to confirm Ice surface and dressing room assignments.
For safety reasons The CRCA is required to know who is on the ice at all times.
Please Sign In and or pay at the Main Office. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Full hockey gear is required
- Registration forms must be completed and signed by parent
- Children arriving without completed registration forms will not be allowed to participate (form is available in the Main Office)
- Parent supervisors are required. If no parents stay for Shinny it will be cancelled
- Shinny will be cancelled for inappropriate behavior