UPDATED FACILITY CLOSURE REFUND POLICY (AS OF MARCH 17, 2020)
We appreciate your patience as we work through all customer inquiries. If you have a question about refunds or bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as we are able. Please note we do not have access to the CRCA phone lines at this time and messages will not be answered.
If you are registered for a program that has yet to start, we would like you to wait two weeks before requesting a credit or refund as we hope to resume operations as soon as it’s safe to do so. If you need to withdraw, we will offer a CRCA credit or refund.
All classes for winter session that still had program dates remaining, will be offered a pro-rated CRCA credit.
Out of School Care
We will not be invoicing for April, May or June at this time.
If you need to cancel a facility booking we can offer you a credit or refund. We will be in touch as soon as we are able to make arrangements.
By the Chestermere Regional Community Association:
- Programs cancelled due to insufficient registration or lack of facility or instructor availability will be refunded in full.
By the customer:
- $20 cancellation fee up to 7 days prior per class.
- $25 cancellation within 7 days per class.
- No refunds once program starts.
- Refund requests after the start of the program will be considered on an individual basis. These requests need to go to the appropriate program supervisor for approval.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. For more information regarding privacy, please contact us.